I stayed at the buena ventura for about a week. I had a great time but I have a few complaints.
- the toilet in our room kept breaking.
- the music was very loud.
- there wasn't a lot of food variety at dinner.
But overall it was a good stay. The location was perfect and close too the malecon and various other popular locations. They had a private beach that was a little rocky but still nice, three pools. And waiters will get you any drink you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the lively seaside town of Puerto Vallarta, Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa is the perfect Mexican resort for total relaxation.Located just five minutes from the downtown shops and restaurants, and 15 minutes from the airport, Buenaventura is the perfect Mexico beachfront resort to delight all of your senses. Enjoy our spacious rooms and suites offering stunning ocean views and modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Buenaventura Grand Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buenaventura Grand Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Buenaventura Puerto Vallarta
- Buenaventura Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Buenaventura Grand Puerto Vallarta
- Buenaventura Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta