Me and my Wife stayed at this Hotel in puerto vallarta for 2 Weeks, and I have to say, it is an excellent, Clean Hotel with lots of beautiful plants throughout.. Very good Rates, I Had a small refrigerator at an additional cost of $5.per night at a total of $45.00 per night, The staff are excellent, They go out of their way to help you, Most speak English. The Tucan Restaurant right next door, Have the best food and have great prices, Take your Camera. Its not a 5 star, but if your looking for a good quality, budget, clean hotel, I would definately recommend it. I would go back again. They also have the internet which made it very convenient. Thanks Gary & Maria Milam
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon ‘the sea walk’, and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.