This was my second time in two years staying at Posada de Roger and it was again the best value and in the heart of everything. If you like to walk and not take cabs to everything, this is the place to stay. It is a jewel in the heart of the area! The pool is like a little oasis with a view of the moutains and Casa Isabella! Casa Isabella is worth a trip for dinner or drinks just for the view! The room was great and we asked this year for a fridge and it was a much required/loved feature.
The room was always clean and is not huge but serviceable!
If you are looking for 5 star, this is not it! This is the quaint, Mexican experience which is just what I am looking for within walking distance to everything including the Malecon, and Andales!
My travelling partner had never been to this hotel before and was also suitably impressed with the quality and cleanliness of the hotel along with the uncomparable location!
Planning my next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon ‘the sea walk’, and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta