We spent 2 nights here. The location is wonderful, near good food and views and beaches. We were lucky enough to be put in the 'penthouse' without asking. The views from the top we had were lovely and we loved having a pool to dip into. This is an authentic Mexican hotel (no elevator), which we prefer to the cookie cutter resorts that tend to be far from the center of things. The folks at reception were always accommodating and helpful. Loved the lush flowers all around and having a community kitchen to enjoy a snack and meet other travelers was also very nice. Recommend!
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon ‘the sea walk’, and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.