We stayed in April 2013, and we were very happy. A great location, walking distance to the best mexican coffee("Cafe de olla") a great bakery across the street and five minute walk to the beach. The staff is friendly and efficient, the rooms are clean (I loved my balcony over looking the street) we slept good it was quiet.There was a very nice farmers market one day right across the street, Mexican and American vendors who live in Puerto Vallarta overall we enjoyed our stay. I being an avid gardener loved the plants all over the Hotel, especially the mango tree in the middle of the courtyard! I highly recommend this Hotel to travelers who enjoy meeting the locals, and also travelers that enjoy walking to evening entertainment.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon ‘the sea walk’, and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.