I have stayed at this Hotel four or five times now. I love the location and very safe to walk anywhere even late night. The rooms are basic but very clean with a/c, flat screen TV and ceiling fans. Overall, I have great stays at this Hotel.
The staff are quite friendly and very accommodating. Dario and Sonya will do almost anything to make your stay a very good experience. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone. If you are a snob, this Hotel is not for you. I look for location (for walking), and cleanliness and this Hotel meets and exceeds these requirements!!
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon ‘the sea walk’, and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.