We have stayed a few days at a time each year for a number of years at the Hotel Posada de Roger in the old part of Puerto Vallarta. It is a charming, small, colonial style hotel in the old, historic part of town, near the beach, and close to many good restaurants, cafes, bars, etc. Dario and his staff are very friendly and helpful. Enjoy!
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon ‘the sea walk’, and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, MexVax, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.