A little background on us. We are in our mid 50's and have traveled to many different countries. We have stayed in some of the finest 5 star hotels but have never gone below a 3 star. Los Arcos was a nice hotel. It had a lot of charm and exhibited the style of old Mexico. If you want to be pampered with all the amenities of a spa hotel this is not the place for you. Having said that the staff was very helpful and personable. The rooms were basic but nice. The only caution is stay away from room #4. Francisco was one of our main contacts there. He is a wonderful person and made our trip extra special. The hotel is within walking distance to many shops, drinking locations as well as entertainment. The Internet is weak and works in odd spots in the hotel. This place is a nice spot for a great get-a-way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOS ARCOS SUITES is a beautiful and cozy boutique style hotel of exquisite colonial Mexican architecture. Without any doubt, this hotel is the perfect place to stay and enjoy an unforgettable vacation on the beach, the best option for honeymoons, a couple getaway or a family fun vacation. PERFECTLY LOCATED in the heart of the Romantic Zone, an area full of galleries, restaurants and incredible nightlife, only steps away from the vibrant downtown adn the famous brodwalk of Puerto Vallarta. You can have the Restaurant and Bar, Beach Cub, and the Spa sevices of our sister hotel Playa Los Arcos, located half block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Los Arcos Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Arcos Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Los Arcos Puerto Vallarta