“Wonderful Food, View, & Value + Carlos the Waiter” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #76 of 671 restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, International, Grill
Description: Madison South is part of the Casa Isabel resort. Overlooking Banderas Bay enjoy romantic dinners while watching the sunset. Watch NFL, NHL and NBA on one of our 10 large screen televisions. Daily happy hour specials and use of our infinity pool while at the restaurant.
Moncton, Canada
“Wonderful Food, View, & Value + Carlos the Waiter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

What can you say about a view that is stunning, and food that is as good as it gets. Very good value and always a treat. I go at least once or twice a month when friends are in town and I want them to have a very special meal. Try the Coconut Pistachio Shrimp as the sauce and the nutty batter combination is great. The ribs are a good value and very tasty and the stuffed chicken is again a very good choice. After supper, we almost always have desert and I always love it when we get Carlos who love making a show of flaming coffees and deserts. My friends & I always leave with fond and happy memories. Try it and enjoy a special evening treat.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

87% Recommend
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Oshawa
“Heaven on Earth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband and I and our 2 friends from Toronto did the "happy hour" followed by a lovely dinner here last night. We had a table with the best view and thanks to Arturo, our waiter, the service and meal was absolutely outstanding. Coconut shrimp with a mango chutney were to die for. Best I've ever had!! Will definitely be back. It was also very nice to speak with Isabel herself. She was very gracious and warm.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Not as good as I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

We went for Valentines Day and had their special menu. It was limited. There was nothing wrong with the food. But it was unadventureous. I will try it again on another night

“Valentines diner very boring”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Food was good but selection limited , restaurant did not live up to its hype. Nice view , dinner was very boring. Rest should have also let you order from regular menu. I felt limited to what they wanted to feed me that night. Not a good selection.

“Casa Isabel is a hidden gem.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We'd heard about Casa Isabel from an artist on the Malecon and decided to check it out. We were so impressed with the place that we returned two nights later for supper with friends. The view was spectacular, the food delicious and the service fast, friendly and funny, as our waiter Arturo (I think) made the creation of the banana flambé at our table, a highly entertaining event. It's worth the trip up the winding steep hill. Congrats Isabel.

• 4 of 5 stars Food