We meet in Puerto Vallarta since it is a middle point to all our family, for some reason we end up in Garza Blanca and I have the best time.
The hotel is beautiful, right there in the the middle of the jungle and the beach. Far from the noise and crowded Nuevo Vallarta. We went 6 adults and 2 kids, so we got the master suite, 3 rooms large closets and bathroom ammenities, 1 large kitchen, 4 TV with cable, 2 bathtubs, 2 amacas and 1 jacuzzi overseen the beach and hotel pool.
I was concern with the all inclusive food package we got since in Cancun and Mazatlan I have the experience that the good meats, shrimps and drinks were not included. In Garza Blanca I was amazed they have 3 full serving restaurants The Bocados, Blanca Blue, Aquaazul with all the good expensive food and drinks included.
The Bocados STK has the wonderful view from the top of a mountain, a cart takes you there from the hotel lobby. This restaurant carries all the good meat cuts for dinner, I had the filet mignon 350 grms, tuna, and 5 to 10 Buchannans 12 every night for a week, all were included. Maricruz the manager for breakfast is the coolest host and Feromin at night the most attentive
The Blanca Blue is right next to the beach, behind the hotel reception, very nice view and excellent gourmet food pastas, ceviches, salads.
The Aquaazul is where I eat the most since it is between the beach and the pools. They carried all the hamburgers, burritos, chiken nuggets, ceviches lots and lots of alcohol. My favorites the shimp burrito and the hamburger with like 200 grs of meat!
As soon as you checkin into the hotel, there is no lobby line, they seat you in a wonderful chairs they give you a pepino martini and explain you everything about the hotel. If you take the all inclusive everything is free, food, drinks, kayaks, playballs, palapas only the gasoline motors are 50% off like jetskys.
Everybody in this hotel is very friendly and helpful, from the gardeners, to the cleaning ladies, to the waiters and desk hostest but I like to say a special thanks to all the the guys in the Aquaazul that for 10 days give me the best service from 10 am to 11 pm: Supervisor Rene, Bartenders Noe and Leonardo, waiters Gonzalo, Jaime and very special to Ezequiel and Alvaro, these guys memorize what I like and wan and keep serving me with drinks and food every 10 minutes. One day I stay in the pool all day so they served me 40 whiskies until they ran out of my brand, so they ran to the other restaurant to get my brand and give me the whole bottle. I miss you guys!
For what we eat and drink with my family pretty the room was free. Excellent all inclusive food and drinks, best I have ever seen.
The owners spare no expense to build this hotel and rooms have the top of the line jacuzzies that are 24hrs heated, floors, beds, AC, TV, even the toilet paper is the good one!
So yes, if you go to Puerto Vallarta this is by far the best alternative. I will definetly go back at least twice a year.
One last comment, some company is doing the time sharing, just stay away and you be fine. They all threat you their best even if you do not attend.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico’s most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta’s most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.