This is my first review ever in all our vacation. I guess with all the excellent things we have experienced, reviewing this place is one way to say thank you.
My kids are not Disney kids but love the water so much. We just like to relax on our vacation and be lazy. I always plan ahead of time on our vacation cause I always changed my mind. I was planning to go Cabo San Lucas, but looking at the reviews it seems like the beaches are not swimmable and its cold. Checked on Cancun but seems like a party place. Then checked Puerto Vallarta, and checking from #1 hotel to this #10, I was fascinated by GARZA BANCA's photos and reviews. I called them to asked if their beach is swimmable, and believed me it was meant to be, fortunately I was informed that they have an all inclusive promo that is not advertised in their website. And from what he quoted me that is the price range I was in.
We are middle class family but I like to have something nice every vacation we have. And this resort is the best so far. Lived and visit in Hawaii many times and stayed from ok to top hotel like Hilton Hawaiian village, Las Vegas trip...Mandalay Bay ( yuckkkk), Encore/Wynn...very nice. But I believe Garza Blanca is worth reviewing for. From the time you get out of your cab, the greeter, concierge, bellman, servers, bartenders, beach boys, maintenance, room service and operator......they did an excellent service.
Yes it's true upon arrival with a glass of Margarita, they will inform you about their "Thank you Breakfast" which we know that is their timeshare presentation and when you go they will give discounts offer. We did go but not because of the breakfast since we are all inclusive anyways or the discounts because its not a big of a deal except for the wifi ( wifi is not free) but we are intrigue on how the rooms are in their other bldgs. May I remind you that this is a 4 yrs old resort, they have 6 bldgs. up to date....bldg. 1,2,3,4 is up and running, bldg 5 is up and will be open in a month, their finishing bldg. 6 will be done in by next yr summer and 4 bldgs to go. Spectacular views and nice lay out. They have 3 restaurants Aquaazul which is in their ground pool area, Blanca Blue is in the lobby and their newly open Bocca Dosstk, steak house is in the upper area bldgs. They have golf cart to go in the upper bldgs. but walking to see the views are priceless. They will have a Japanese restaurant in bldg 6 and I'm looking forward with that. We will be back on the same month and week.....they said its storm season on this month but it only rain once and only about 30 mins at night time. We love the weather cause its not very hot and not very humid, our kids were complaining it was hot for them but they just jump into the pool and they forgot about it.
The following names are the people who made this trip unforgettable...thank you for your awesome service and we hope to see you next year. I am pretty sure that all of the staffs are outstanding but these people that I am mentioning are the one who gave us the service personally.
Ronald Rodriguez - customer service, I made this reservation with him and he made it easy for me. He answer all my question promptly through email.
Theresa - concierge, gave all the information upon check in
Cecile, Jassai, Karla - Front desk
Omar - the bellman, very nice
Alejandro, Oscar, Oscar and Manuel - server and bartender at Blanca Blue....they are the best!!!
Omar and Francisco - the beach boys, they help you with their beach activities.
Rafael Callejas - Supervisor at AquaAzul
Rene Urbina - asst Supervisor at AqualAzul
Special thanks the AqualAzul servers, everyday even with hot weather they serve you with a smile, Alvaro Calvillo, Ezequiel Diaz, Gonzalo Joya and Jaime Quesada.
I have nothing to complained about this place. This place is a perfect place for relaxation it's paradise indeed.
We were informed that July is a slow season, and majority of the guests are locals. So if you want a relaxation and peaceful vacation, book on this month.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico’s most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta’s most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.