This is the first vacation in six years that my husband and I have taken since the kids have been born. So needless to say, we wanted a vacation that was private, peaceful, relaxing and quiet. We got that and SO MUCH more at Garza Blanca. This is by far the best and most luxurious hotel in Puerto Vallarta and the best hotel experience I've ever stayed at during ANY vacation. Aside from the fact that it's fairly new, the service and quality of EVERYTHING is absolutely EXCEPTIONAL!!!!! I cannot begin to describe the beauty of the hotel as well as the cleanliness.....I felt like I can eat and sleep off the floor, ANY floor!! The attention to detail is SO IMPRESSIVE it's ridiculous!! I actually saw one of the workers cleaning the path lights from the pool to the hotel..and not just cleaning it but really cleaning it to a point it looked brand new. Workers are constantly ensuring that the common area bathrooms are immaculate....and they were, every single time!! Another point I have to make is that this resort has so much privacy that you are not overcome by vendors trying to sell you everything and anything! It can be truly annoying and ruin your time to relax and enjoy yourself. The food in every restaurant was unbelievably superb and five star quality EACH AND EVERY TIME!! They made a point to have daily specials for their guests to give them a variety everyday. All the rooms had great views and were very spacious and so very clean. Bathrooms are enormous!
This wouldn't be a true review without giving praise to some invaluable employees: Staff is truly exceptional with customer service that is hands down the best. They are so super friendly and geniunely attentive and make you feel so comfortable without feeling harrassed or bombarded.
Bryan Kistner, Selene, Shane, Jessica (front desk), Omar and Fidel Castro (doorman/bellman), Ezekiel (pool bar & restaurant), Rafael (chef), Bocabos Steakhouse restaurant: Marcello, Salvador, Victor, Miquel, and Jorge. All these individuals went above and beyond their job description and the customer service experience we had from these individuals as well as other employees makes this place a five star resort!! We were truly impressed and made our stay that much more memorable!!
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico’s most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta’s most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.