We just returned from a four night stay at the hotel and it was a beautiful experience . This hotel is located ten minutes away from downtown on a beautiful , quiet beach . It is surrounded by mountains , very scenic , peaceful and spotless . If you want to be in the middle of the action this is not the hotel for you . If you want good service , a beautiful room , pool , beach and gorgeous scenery stay here ! We went to town 3 out of the 4 nights we stayed there and it was an easy cab ride away (100 pesos each way) . The hotel was not crowded all which was nice . The food and drinks are a little pricey so be prepared but everything we had was very good . When we wanted cheap drinks and tacos we just hopped in a taxi and headed for town . I highly recommend this location as it is close to town and also the more rustic, authentic beaches of Mismaloya and Boca de Tomatlan . If you want to relax poolside on a beautiful beach in a quiet setting, head to town for action at night then retire to a gorgeous room , stay at Garza Blanca . My only complaint /warning would be that there is some construction going on at the property and the staff will try to interest you in a time share presentation . Neither were overly bothersome but if I were to return I would request to stay in one of the beachside towers and tell the staff immediately that I am not interested in a time share . Also , do your homework in advance if you're looking for dinner options in town as the staff seemed to offer limited suggestions . No big deal , we were able to find good food all over town based on trip advisor reviews . Overall this was a good value and a very balanced trip in terms of relaxation and fun .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico’s most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta’s most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta