This was my fifth visit. Each one gets better. First time using the all inclusive. Food was great at every restaurant.Try the Beet carpacchio with goat cheese.Alejandro and Miguel worked hard poolside keeping me filled with mojitos. Salvatore and Margarito worked hard out front as always.
The staff has this thing welcoming you by saying "Welcome home". I am a born cynic but it really seems they mean it. We also had the thrill of seeing a whale give birth offshore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico’s most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta’s most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta