just got back so here you go:
the good - facility is very, very nice; great sunset and beach view, best food we have had at any resort in PV (fourth trip to four different resorts); service was professional and very courteous
the bad - not much, of course they want you to do the time share but just say no (it's easy!); they make you sign for a tab every hour poolside to track what leaves the bar (even on all inclusive); if you are a bulk eater on vacation, there is no buffet
My wife and I have stayed at the Barcelo, Vallarta Palace (now the Hard Rock), and The Presidente Intercontinental and the is was by far the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico’s most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta’s most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta