just got back so here you go:
the good - facility is very, very nice; great sunset and beach view, best food we have had at any resort in PV (fourth trip to four different resorts); service was professional and very courteous
the bad - not much, of course they want you to do the time share but just say no (it's easy!); they make you sign for a tab every hour poolside to track what leaves the bar (even on all inclusive); if you are a bulk eater on vacation, there is no buffet
My wife and I have stayed at the Barcelo, Vallarta Palace (now the Hard Rock), and The Presidente Intercontinental and the is was by far the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta's most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa