just got back so here you go:
the good - facility is very, very nice; great sunset and beach view, best food we have had at any resort in PV (fourth trip to four different resorts); service was professional and very courteous
the bad - not much, of course they want you to do the time share but just say no (it's easy!); they make you sign for a tab every hour poolside to track what leaves the bar (even on all inclusive); if you are a bulk eater on vacation, there is no buffet
My wife and I have stayed at the Barcelo, Vallarta Palace (now the Hard Rock), and The Presidente Intercontinental and the is was by far the best.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre Mountains, Garza Blanca Resort & Spa’s luxurious, 73 ocean front accommodations nestle gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Olotels, BookIt.com, Splendia, Booking.com, Agoda, Amex, EasyToBook, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.