This hotel has everything going for other than being pretty far out of town, especially with all of the road work. They have tons of staff who are eager to help but don't know what to do in order to help. The check in was smooth and easy, they didn't press us at all on the time share, guess my husband has that look to him. The bartender in the main bar was very eager to help and very nice, however, he can only take one drink order at a time and make each of those one at a time. The rooms are very nice, needed to ask each day that our mini bar was re-stocked. We travel to Mexico a couple times a year and know the service is slow and we can relax, Garza Blanca took waiting to the next level, we waited in one of the restaurants for 30 minutes before our drink order was taken, once again the orders came one at a time. I would recommend this for relaxing and especially if the management gets it together to train these very eager employees.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre Mountains, Garza Blanca Resort & Spa’s luxurious, 73 ocean front accommodations nestle gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Amex, EasyToBook, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.