We stayed at Garza Blanca from 11/15-11/19. This resort is amazing! The views, the lobby, and the customer service exceeding all of our expectations. This resort was under construction while we were there because they are expanding to several towers. When we arrived, we were told we got an upgrade to the brand new tower. They told us no one had ever stayed in that room, and we were the first, so we took it! Once we got to the room, the view was spectacular, nothing I had ever seen! After a few trips to the private beach access or the lobby, we began to feel like our upgrade was more of a downgrade because to get to the beach/lobby/main entrance/restaurants, you have to take a golf cart ride down. It was fine the first few times, but then it got really annoying. Despite that our stay was so great! The staff is so friendly, and you really get the feel that they will go above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable.
The restaurants are pricey and sometimes the food was a hit or miss. I ordered the same dish twice at the Boca Dossk restaurant and both times it tasted different. Blanca blue feels like a high end restaurant and their presentation of food is spectacular! The outside seating for both restauants is a must!
We had a issue with our billing at checkout, but the manager Hans was so nice and understanding about it. At the end, he took care of it. He seems like he is very compassionate about his job and where he works!
Would definitely recommend this place!
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico’s most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta’s most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, MexVax, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.