I found Garza Blanca to be lovely. The room was very clean and nicely appointed. I fell in love with the hammock on the patio. Great views and quiet area. Good place for relaxing and good swimming beach. We were greated with a delicious and refreshing cucumber margarita but then hit up for a " presentation breakfast" I hate that! Several spa discounts were offered then withdrawn when we opted out of the breakfast so that felt offputting. The pool is spectacular though and I was content just to gaze at the amazing views from the edge of the infinity pool while watching the sunset over Banderas Bay. We only stayed 2 days and it was a great start to a 3 week vacation.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre Mountains, Garza Blanca Resort & Spa’s luxurious, 73 ocean front accommodations nestle gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Booking.com, Agoda, Amex, Olotels, EasyToBook, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.