We loved Garza Blanca so much the first time that we went right back five months later. First dates where June, second dates were early November (end of and beginning of season.) General observations: The first new time share tower is finished and they are opening it on November 22, 2012. There are two more towers under constructions right now. We had no issues with the noise. There is an endless stream of prospective buyers flowing through the hotel at all times. The room was perfect and well tended to. The beach fabulous, the pool area to die for. I noticed that as this second week got busier that things got a little bit more inconsistent. When the restaurant was full(er) the service was not as attentive. We sat inside instead of outside and while we were trying to have dinner they adjusted the lights, build a breakfast buffet for the following day (??) at 7PM. There was a group of local celebrities and this group of six got a lot of attention which took away from the other guests. Also pool chaises are suddenly reserved (which I hate with a passion.) Just small things that they need to pay attention to if they want to continue to be a 5 Star. The food was very good, we love our Chef Kori Sutton who runs Bocca, the upstairs restaurant with the killer view. In the beach restaurant Blance Blue we like the consistency of the dinner but for breakfast they can't get the eggs right. Poached eggs are always stone hard and over-easy floats of your plate. We noticed this on both visits. Try the French Toast instead - fabulous. We have gone twice now all inclusive and have not regretted it. While the pool and beaches are great and obviously time-shares are geared toward families it is more of a romantic getaway for two. Solid performance on all ends.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico’s most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta’s most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Venere, Booking.com, Amex, Splendia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.