Love! True 5 star resort. We did the all inclusive and stayed for 5 nights, 6 days. Easily one of the best, and most definitely the most romantic vacation we ever took. Clean, great staff, your every wish was catered for. We are going back.
The restaurants are wonderful, love Chef Kori. Just make sure you are aware that some of the Tapas are raw. If ordering Ceviche at the pool you may need extra time to let it 'cook.'
The higher floor rooms hear the construction noise more, we were on the second floor and didn't hear a thing. Bed's are a little on the firm side. Location is a $10 cab ride outside of PV. The SPA was disappointing. The facility is very small. The fitness center is decent.
Did I say I loved it? I loved it, we loved it. This is great for your twosome romantic getaway not good for small kids. It is definitely an adult retreat which is why we went there.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre Mountains, Garza Blanca Resort & Spa’s luxurious, 73 ocean front accommodations nestle gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Amex, EasyToBook, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.