My vacation consisted of 2 stays at different hotel garza blanca and taheima.
Garza was very nice, the room provide a great view to the beach, a very nice sunset! Although the close big road is a little annoying also a lot of construction was happening when I got there.
I wish that they would arrange the beach some more, it was hard to actually go swim. It's hard to access, you have to take a drop (elevated sand) to go swim and a lot of rocks (older people would have a hard time to go swim.
The food is good and the service too! Although I though that taheima was a better deal averal. But still a nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta's most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa