“Cool Little Spot” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Vegas baby
“Cool Little Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

Last month I took my first trip to Puerto Vallarta and within an hour of my plane touching down I was sitting in Harry’s Pub. My wife and I went there because it was the first stop on a pub crawl hosted by a gentleman named J.R.

Harry’s Pub is smallish and could easily be missed from the street if you aren’t paying attention. The bar is a comfortable space that has mild resemblance to a traditional Irish pub. There is seating at the bar as well as a couple tables in the front area and a pool table with more seating in the rear. There is also an upstairs which I guess is for larger crowds.

We were served by the owner’s wife whose name escapes me at the moment. She was very friendly, quite attentive and poured a great drink. The drink prices were very reasonable as were the food prices. The crowd kind of ebbed and flowed through our time at Harry’s but it never got too crowded.

All-in-all, Harry’s is a pretty cool little spot if you’re in the area. I wouldn’t necessarily call it a destination, but it’s great stop on any potential pub crawl in PV.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

San Francisco, California
“Endless Drinks for the Ladies”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

Headed out to this bar with my hostel mates. It was Ladies Night after all. 30 Pesos for all the drinks you can get. Thing is, I didn't even get buzzed with the 3 Vodka and Tonic drinks I got. I should have stuck with the beer. They need a better DJ though. We headed out as the music sucked. All in all -- good place to get your drink on for cheap and hang out with the locals :)

• Visited January 2012
Huntington Beach, California
“fun bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

Didn't eat here but the bar and staff are alot of fun.Highly recommend to anyone who drinks and wants to have fun

• Visited August 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah
“What a nice find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2011

We were on a Pub Crawl and thanks to our host, JR, he led us to this bar on our last stop. Loved the atmosphere, music and of course the drinks. We met Harry and he was a gracious host. Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2011
Chicago, Illinois
“A Treasure in Old Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2010

Stumbled across Harry's for Dia de los Muertos in 09 and it is my destination for Dec 31 when I found out that I would be in PV for New Year's 2011. Great clientele, great staff and ladies night is a treat in itself trying to figure out who is in fact a lady. Best beer deals in town.