This review is a little late as we stayed there December 2012. We stayed in the Suites which had a small but fully functional kitchen with coffee pot, microwave, blender, fridge, stove plus plates/pots etc. Everything you need.
We absolutely loved this spot for it's great value and location...only 3 blocks from the beach right in Old Town close to all the bars and restaurants. The rooms are basic but clean and the grounds are kept very clean as well by Carmen. There is a small pool with loungers which we used every morning before heading out for the afternoon/evening.
We did a longer stay (4 weeks) and it was perfect for this. We are coming to PV again Winter 2013 and will be staying at the Hotel this time.
Bottom line: Great location, clean, great value, very friendly, helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the romantic zone of Puerto Vallarta just a few steps away from one of the most attractive sandy beaches - Playa de los Muertos - and surrounded by great cafes and restaurants, our location allows you to walk to the most beautiful places in town. Enjoy the quietude while staying in the heart of Old Puerto Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Vallarta Sun Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vallarta Sun Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Vallarta Sun Suites And Hotel