My friend and I shared a room for a week and it was great. We had to ask about the fridge, microwave and coffee maker that the webpage said was in the room. It was installed immediately.
Richardo was a gem. What a great guy. So was Jorge, who I nicknamed Smiley, as he was always smiling. The room was comfortable and clean. The only downside was the people using the hostel were allowed to use the pool and deck area. Some nights they would stay out very late, eating and talking. No one ever seemed to say anything to them, but when my friend and I would just sit on the edge of the pool with just our feet in the water ( to help relieve some swelling as the humidity was very high) we were told the pool closed at 9 and to get out. Did not seem fair seeing we were paying full price for the hotel and they were paying just the hostel rate.
Also the room walls are very thin and we could hear the people beside us talking and playing the TV very loud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the romantic zone of Puerto Vallarta just a few steps away from one of the most attractive sandy beaches - Playa de los Muertos - and surrounded by great cafes and restaurants, our location allows you to walk to the most beautiful places in town. Enjoy the quietude while staying in the heart of Old Puerto Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Vallarta Sun Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vallarta Sun Suites And Hotel
- Vallarta Sun Hotel Puerto Vallarta