I picked the Vallarta Sun because of reviews on this site. I was not disappointed. It is important to note, however, that there are actually 3 separate places - the suites, the hotel and the hostel. I stayed in the hotel where there was a mix of people staying for a week or two and some staying a month or two. With less than 20 rooms, and a pool in the middle, if you want to mix with the other vacationers it is easy. I met some great folks there. All 3 places are a 3 minute walk to the beach, shopping and lots of restaurants. I definitely would stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Vallarta Sun Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Vallarta Sun Hotel
- Vallarta Sun Suites And Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the romantic zone of Puerto Vallarta just a few steps away from one of the most attractive sandy beaches - Playa de los Muertos - and surrounded by great cafes and restaurants, our location allows you to walk to the most beautiful places in town. Enjoy the quietude while staying in the heart of Old Puerto Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Vallarta Sun Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.