“great novice experience” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Health Clubs, Wellness & Spas
Hayward, California
“great novice experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have never done yoga. Having recently committed myself to losing weight and getting healthy, I used my vacation time in Puerto Vallarta to explore new ways to turn my life around. I attended two Restorative Yoga classes. I was apprehensive about being a novice and feeling out of place. My fears were unfounded. I was welcomed into the classes and helped along the way. I was given excellent feedback and look forward to exploring yoga as a path towards better fitness and health.

Visited November 2012

Copenhagen, Denmark
“Wonderful yoga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I had only tried yoga a couple of times before going here. I booked three private classes with the owner Anna Laurita. It was a great experience. Anna started the first class with asking me of my gold with classes and from that created a personal list of yoga exercises that we practised. That way i ended up with a yoga class that i can do at home. Anna film some of her classes and post it on vimeo so you can find the instructions when you come home. Anna is a really good teacher and i learned a lot from her.
The yogacenter is really nice. Get there 10 minutes before your class starts and enjoy the view of the City and the bay.
If you are looking for a beautiful, peaceful place to do yoga with a dedicated teacher this is the place to go. I highly recommend it.

Visited November 2012
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Real Yoga Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

A must try experience! Being a yoga instructor...I tend to be very analytic about yoga centers and after a hunt for the right place I was blown away when I found this yoga alliance registered studio. With a variety of yoga styles to choose from, rest assure you will be practicing yoga guided by certified yoga instructors that will help you better your yoga practice and further your spiritual growth. Also offering Yoga Alliance RYT - 200 Certification Program, the most widely recognized yoga certification program in the world!

Visited July 2012
puerto vallarta
14 attraction reviews
“GREAT INSTRUCTORS. ATTRACTIVE STUDIO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Anna Laurita, owner and instructor, is excellent. Routines are always different. Space is very good - even has views of the bay. My favorite!

Visited July 2012
“I Love Davannayoga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

I found Davannayoga 2 years ago and took a couple of classes. I kept in contact and was excited to hear about a Kirtan workshop in April.

I attended the workshop with Raoul and Jimmy. I Loved the information, knowledge, and joy. I felt part of something very special. Raoul lives his teaching. I immediately felt comfortable and the hours flew by. I would recommend the Kirtan workshop to anyone who is ready to start a meditation practice, deepen their yoga.practice and enhance your life.

I was able to take 7 classes with Anna. I can barely find the words to express my joy and happiness. Anna's teaching is EXCELLENT. The studio is beautiful and filled with an energy I can't describe. I can't wait to return to PV for more classes.

I hope you will be as blessed and filled at Davannayoga as I was.

I'm a 200 hour certified teacher a currently enrolled in a 300 hour certification program.

Namaste