“A Work Out” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Health Clubs, Wellness & Spas
Walnut Creek, California, United States
“A Work Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

Contacted Anna prior to our trip and got lots of local info and reviews of eating places. Went to a "average" class with my wife, and had a great work out. Being a novice was not a problem because Anna, even with a room full of yogis, took the time to position me and gave me modifications of the poses I had trouble with. Mainly hamstring ones:)
All in all a great work out and a exceptional way to start your day in Puerto Vallarta!!!

Visited February 2012

Greenfield, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
“Best Studio in PV”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

Anna is larger than life! You can feel her powerful energy just standing next to her. Once she begins class, you really feel that she was put here to do this work in paradise! I come to her studio every time I am in Puerto Vallarta. I am a yoga instructor myself, and I always come away from her classes with a fresh new perspective and a re-energized purpose! It's nice to be the student for a change, and I will be hers every chance I get.
Thank you for your amazing talent and commitment to teaching. It shines thru you! ~namaste~

Visited January 2012
Prince Albert, Canada
“A Fabulous Yoga Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

This is a fantastic studio with excellent teachers to practice with. It has classes to inspire and exercise the body, mind and soul for everyone at any level of practice. The ocean view is breathtaking adding to the experience. If you want to go one time while on vacation or joinn for several months you can. A don't miss experience!

Visited January 2012
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Peaceful Diversion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

The noises and crowds of Puerto Vallarta can start to drain a person after a few days and davannayoga was the perfect place to go to get refreshed. I attended a restorative yoga class as a drop-in and was warmly greeted at the door and welcomed in. I never once felt self-concious. Barbara was the instructor and she also introduced herself to me and led a very good class. The mat, block, strap, etc were all provided. It cost 120 pesos (about $10) per session to drop in.

Visited December 2011
puerto vallarta
8 attraction reviews
“yummy yoga”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011

worked my body felt great after thank you Lalo the most exciting class ever!