“Cafe Roma Puerto Vallarta” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 696 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: American, Italian, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Description: A popular, fun, second floor restaurant/bar. Karaoke and Live Music most nights. Always a family atmosphere. Open from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm Monday thru Saturday.
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Cafe Roma Puerto Vallarta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was a skeptic at first when Sr. Fox hollered from his restaurant balcony to entice people to his Cafe, but it was literally the best pizza I ever tasted. Only the highest quality of ingredients are used and the pizza sauce was to die for. The service was the best I've seen since I can't remember and he even gave us a free shot of his homemade bottled tequila, which I reimbursed him for in the gracious tip I left because he was so deserving. He really made us feel at home and I would recommend Cafe Roma above all the rest! Nothing compares!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sr.Fox, Owner at Cafe Roma, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our place and the great comments. I am happy that you had the opportunity to experience our wonderful staff. Just to be sure the credit goes to where credit is due; the person who served you was Juan Carlos, our manager, who is like a brother to me. If you would like to confirm his identity, you may do so by clicking the link www.romamexico.com and take a look at our staff photos.
Thanks again!
Fox

Indianapolis, Indiana
“nice lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Had a good lunch at Café Roma, cold beer and good pizza, also discovered Vallarta Bar and Grill on our trek
here.

Mahomet, IL
“Sr Fox and crew never disappoint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Nice to be remembered. Walked in and Juan Carlos said "welcome back". My pizza was delicious. Sad that I chose a non karaoke night.

Wi
“Cold beer, great food and awesome karaoke”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stopped in again this year. It is a mandatory stop for our kids. Juan Carlos and the gang did an awesome job again this year. We had great pizza, watched people from above and then the kids sang karaoke. This is a staple in PV and is a must stop at least once per vacation.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lafayette IN
“Great stop when shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

This is where you can drop the guys while you're shopping. We dropped in after done and had a margarita with them. Very homey and fun atmospher!