“Thrills and spills in the jungle - great fun” 5 of 5 stars

$99*
and up
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: For all you thrill seekers, experiencing our Outdoor Adventure is an absolute must. An ecological rollercoaster ride fully loaded with excitement, challenges, and non-stop fun. This exciting eco-tour brings out the wide-eyed child in all of us. With some of Mexico's highest and longest zip-lines, at almost 1,000 ft long and 250 ft high and rappelling down waterfalls, it's no wonder that many people have referred to the experience as one of the greatest adventures on earth. Book your activitie online and get 3 tours for the price of 2 - with 15% off all tours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Edmonton, Canada
22 attraction reviews
“Thrills and spills in the jungle - great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We took the on the Outdoor Adventure and were treated to a marvelous adventure with expert guiding by Team J. Starting with the zodiac style boat ride skimming acroos Banderas Bay followed by the truck ride up the steep and often rough mountain roads, we got to meet our fellow adventurers and get a taste of what was to come. We were greeted by our guides and geared up then introduced to our burros for the rest of the ride up the mountain to the zip line and rappel course. Surrounded by beauty of jungle and soaked in the warm sun, the experience was truly unique. The various zip line stations were a great thrill and the guides ensured your safety, your comfort and your relaxation. Then on to rappeling down water falls and off suspended platforms into crystal clear pools. You get wet to be sure. The final ride down their newest water slide tops off a great experience. There are plenty of pictures and videos of your experience to chose from as they chronicle your entire adventure. By the time we were ready to head back down the mountain, it was dark. We clambored into the back of the 4X4 truck and bounced our way down the mountain in the dark, aided only by the headlights of the truck and the yard lights of homes and small villages. All part of the great experience. Tide was heading out so we needed to be shuttled by motor launch to our zodiac with our guides showing the way using head lamps. Then the boat ride back across the bay with the lights of the resorts along shore to delight the eye. This was the highlight of our trip.

Edmonton, Canada
“Team J Rock!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Big shout out to team J! My friend and I were pretty afraid of heights before zip lining and rappelling but the staff made us feel totally at ease. I had such an amazing time I want to do this again. We had a 30 min speed boat ride, rode a mule to the top of a mountain, went on 9 zip lines, rappelled by a waterfall, free fall rappelled and finished with a huge waterslide...so much fun. You can buy photos at the end of the tour- the photographer was hilarious and got some great shots. Thank you so much to all the staff who made this an awesome experience!

Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Outdoor adeventures- SO AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

So went here during our 5 day stay in Puerto Vallarta. We had team "L" which included Yanelli, Oscar, Karin, Hector?, and several others. the were just wonderful. The trip was for my bachelorrette party and they allowed me to wear my sash over my gear. At every zipline stop they would readjust my sash for me so it would look good and pics and made sure to take plenty of pics. They joked around with us and made sure we were comfortable with all of the ziplining. The adventure itself was great too. So many different types of jumps on one trail and the scenary was breath taking. Def recommend this tour and team "L". Such a great bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abbotsford, Canada
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I just went on this tour on December 19th. I had never been zip lining before and a little bit nervous. The team (Yantaro, Hugo, Sacha, Paris, Chilo & David) make you feel so comfortable and safe. They definitely eased my nerves. My recommendation for girls is to wear workout shorts that are tight (spandex) so that they stay in one spot! This tour is worth the price as you get to go on a boat, 4X4'ing (aka mexican massage) a mule, zip lining, and rappelling down waterfalls. I will be back for sure!

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Mules, Ziplines and Tequila!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

This trip was amazing- we rode in a truck to the Outdoor Adventure zip lines, rode mules up to the top of the mountains, rappelled and zip lined and finished with a waterslide that took you back to the bottom of the mountain. The tour was ended with photos to purchase, drinks and snacks. You load the bus and go to the near by tequila tasting. Great value!