“An awesome view and fantastic service!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #49 of 735 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican, International
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Sparks, Nevada, United States
“An awesome view and fantastic service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This place was recommended to us by the valet at our hotel....I was a bit hesitant because the cab ride there was most interesting (had to go thru a couple of bad areas). Once we arrived, I could immediately see why our valet recommended it. The view was FANTASTIC! You could see ALL of PVR and even Nuevo Vallarta! The service was excellent and the price for the food was very good as well. I liked that the waiter immediately pointed a fan at us to help keep us cool - I will DEFINITELY be going back on my next trip to PVR! I'll never go in September again tho - too freakin' hot and humid!

• Visited September 2012

PuertoBVallarta
“dining with a view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Fantastic food --great view and service. The menu offers something for everyone. The fish with shrimp that my husband had was yummy--I had a steak that was done to perfection--we can't wait to take all our guests to dine with a view-- this restaurant has stood the test of time--all praise is well deserved--go and enjoy

• Visited August 2012
Chicago, IL
“Ok food, good service and fabulous view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

The food was ok, very small portions especially for the price. The view at sunset is gorgeous, I believe that's what you are paying for here. There was a little boy who greeted us as we pulled up, opened the door for me and escorted us into the restaurant (super cute and nice kid). We were seated immediately and our server was great! The food was good, don't get me wrong, but for the prices they charge, I would go elsewhere instead of returning here again.

Visited September 2012
Dallas, Texas, United States
“The BEST Restaurant in Puerto Vallarta or maybe the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

How can I give this restaurant the praise it deserves? Don't go to Puerto Vallarta and miss this experience of the senses. It touches on every level known to man. The service, the food, the value, the atmosphere will far exceed your expectations!!!! Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to the best of everything. We consider ourselves very blessed to have eaten at El Palomar 4 times while we were on an 11 day vacation. Enough said? Don't miss this place!!!!
Rhonda Dolan
Aurora, Texas

• Visited September 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Over the top local food and view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

We asked our concierge at Secrets for a great local restaurant with a view and he sent us here! It is in the top floors of the owners home, it has all the old world Mexican charm you could imagine.The food was fabulous! The octopus was so fresh, the seafood appetizer on a slice of jicama, I will never forget! then I had the seafood salad, again, sooooo good, my Hubby ordered the shrimp wrapped in bacon and stuffed with queso, and I had the local red snapper. A thunderstorm was rolling in, and we got the best view, then it poured,and we were able to sit under the roof area and enjoy the storm. Also,for all the food we had several rum & cokes, our bill was less than $80.00 US. We will be back!

Visited September 2012