“Good seafood right on the beach” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #84 of 736 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Mississauga, Canada
“Good seafood right on the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

This restaurant was discovered by my friend PV Ronnie. My wife & I have visited here at least 4 times. Everytime we get a table overlooking the beach and the fish is always consistly good. The prices are reasonable and the portions are good. The staff is courteous and I have never had any issues with the service. This place is not fancy but just honest to goodness cooking and service. I recommend this place without reservation. We are going back tonight for dinner.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

La Junta Co
“yummy seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

great seafood tacos and nice atmosphere, good selection and staff. Right on the beach and easy to find next to hotel Buenaventura

Visited April 2013
Seattle
“Love the Molcajete de Marisco”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

First off, you will not find this item on the menu. I've had it here twice and it was awesome both times. I did go with friends that live in PV, so that is how we found this place and I found out about the Molcajete de Marisco. The dinamite is also a great appetizer. My wife had the coconut shrimp and liked them.(not the best she's had). My son had the chicken quesadilla and also thought it was very good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Camas
“An awesome view and great food - what more could you want!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I love this place. The food is always good - my husband and I often share the coconut shrimp and leave full! The service is awesome - I love the wait staff. Sometimes we've been lucky and watched whales right in front of us! Good people watching since it's right on the beach.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Everett, Washington
“my favorite place to eat in PV!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant is just a few doors down from my hotel when you walk on the beach. I have never eaten anything here I didn't like, and the smoked marlin is pretty much the best tasting thing ever! And the prices are amazing. I wasn't able to make it down there this year, but I will be going in 2014 and this will be one of my first stops

• Visited February 2013