“Best Full Body Massage Anywhere” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
puerto vallarta
“Best Full Body Massage Anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have had massages all over the World, and Carmen at Venus Spa (and all the other girls there too) are absolute miracle workers. Carmen's full body massage (90 minutes and only US$50 or $650 pesos...insanely good value, especially in comparison to the USA) is total heaven. She massages every part of you and twists you and stretches you out, she honestly is more of a healer than a masseuse and understand the body better than anyone I have ever been to. I would HIGHLY recommend going to Venus. I haven't been to any of the other girls, but my friends have and have said they are all very good, but we like to stick to Carmen. She speaks enough English to get by, and is a very sweet, kind Mexican lady. The have recently updated the look of their little spa in the Marina, and it is much nicer in there now. I have seen Carmen probably twenty times and will continue to do so for as long as I come to Puerto Vallarta.

Visited October 2012

“Highly recommend!! :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Very peaceful setting, very clean, people were super nice and the massage was excellent! I have had hundreds of massages over the years and this was right up there in the top 5! This spa was right up there with the spas in the states! And they have A/C! :-) thinking of getting another massage before we head back home!

dubuque, iowa
22 attraction reviews
“Both locations give great massages.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Over the years I've visited both the downtown location and the marina location, and I've found both to be great. I have whomever is available do my massage and have always been satisfied. Very clean facilities and professional staff.

Visited January 2012
Puerto Vallarta
3 attraction reviews
“Venus Sunshine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

In a city full of massage salons and spas Venus Sunshine is the BEST. Very professional people and excellent massages.

Visited August 2012
Ottawa, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Truly excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I visited this afternoon for a quick 30-minute massage for some neck and shoulder pain. Angi found all the right places in my shoulder blades and concluded by rolling my head back and forth with a towel, which really loosened and relieved several kinks in my neck.

The place has undergone a facelift and is now called the Venus Moon Southside Spa. I liked the funkier, more casual feel when I was there last year but the service remains outstanding. I have another appointment booked for Thursday for 90 minutes with several more to come over the next couple of weeks. If you're looking for a great massage at a great price, look no further and hurry over.

Visited August 2012