“Crazy good!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, International, Fusion
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Doing business
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Crazy good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

It's a little hard explain this wonderful and exceptional restaurant, as it is one of the most unique dining experiences I've ever had. I felt as if our hosts (Bruce & Julia) had invited us into their home and asked what culinary delights we would like to experience. Our host were so warm and entertaining, they were a huge part of our dining experience. If memory serves (and it could be a little fuzzy from the PERFECT wine parings), we made it to 8 courses. I say made it, because I'm convinced that Bruce and his amazing staff would have kept right on cooking if any of us (party of 7) had even the tiniest bit of room left for more food. Every beautiful dish seemed to be completed before our eyes and each complimented and exceeded the the one before it. I could just keep right on raving about this place, but simply put it is a MUST DO while in PV. Loved, loved, loved our hosts and plan to return every chance I get.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My fiance and I were in PV for one week.. I'd made reservations for one night early in our week. Thank goodness I did, because it allowed us to not only eat there that night, but come back three nights later for another experience. Food is incredible. Bruce and Julia are wonderful hosts. Waitstaff is very attentive and friendly. Chefs are incredible. Go here... it's the best.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Twice in a week”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Surprised my girlfriend our 2nd night in PV and Bruce and Julia and their entire staff did not disappoint! The food and wine pairings were superb. This is like no other culinary experience we have had our 8 years traveling together to PV. We had so much fun getting to know our hosts that we reserved it for the rest of our travel group 5 nights later and Bruce and Julia created another spectacular evening. What a great find! I love that it's in one of our favorite cities but sad its not closer so we can become regulars. Thank you Bruce, Julia and all your staff for 2 memorable evenings. Hope to see you soon!

“Don't miss this one!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

My girlfriend surprised me with a reservation at this restaurant. We have come to Vallarta every year for 8 years but this was our first pleasure at Teatro Limon. The cuisine was as high quality as we've found anywhere in the world, but the charm that Bruce and Julia add make this place unforgettable. As hard as it is to have little control over your menu, Bruce is a master of the palate and the plate. Thank you!!! We will miss them but only until our next visit!

Atlanta
“5 stars +++ in Puerta Vallarta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Teatro limon is a feast for foodies! We had Chef Bruce Byng prepare a Chef's tasting menu with wine pairings for our party of 7. While every course was prepared to perfection, it was also a feast for the eyes. Each course was meticulously showcased on each platter and was so beautiful, we photographed each course. The food tasted unbelievable! We started with a simple tomato soup with lardons. It was so good, we ate every drop. We then moved to a salad. The salad was so beautiful that we did not want to eat but were so happy we did. The 3rd course was roasted quail, crisp, succulent. Next, was a tenderloin filet, then a course of bison filet with white truffle and porcini . this dish was so was so exceptional that words cannot describe. In between the cheese course and the dessert course was a specially prepared drink of liquor 43 topped with steamed milk. This was so unexpectedly good, we ordered another round for our party. The service, presentation and food were beyond amazing! If you are in Puerto Vallarta, you owe it to yourself to experience this restaurant fit for a queen!!!