“Worst pizza ever” 2 of 5 stars

Zaragoza 245, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
(322) 222-3233
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner
New York City, New York
“Worst pizza ever”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2011

My husband and I stumbled across this place as we were searching for Cafe Roma (suppose it's the best pizza place in PV). We were so hungry so we decided to try Pietro's Pizza. We ordered the Hawaiian pizza and were very disappointed. The cheese was overwhelming and the pieces of ham were gross. The atmosphere was ok but the pizza was horrible. The only good thing about the pizza was the pineapple, it was freshly cut, not canned. Were going to try Cafe Roma next and hope it has better tasting pizza.

• Visited June 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
Mexico City, Mexico
“Traditional Italian cuisine and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2010

I must say I love this restaurant, it isn't a fancy hip place, is just ordinary, with traditional Italian cuisine served by traditional people, they might not seem very friendly, but they are not rude. The waiters serve everything on time and with the All Italian original flavor. I definetly reccomend this restaurant for those who want good food and an authentic real service.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
lagosgrandes
“Loved the Feel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2010

Pietro's was a great suprise. Within a stone's throw of the Church, it has great vaulted ceilings, witha laidback vibe. We ordered the wood-fired pizzas, as the glowing pizza oven was hard to miss. Others around us had various pasta dishes, and they said they were great. The Pizza's were good, but not up to La Dolce Vita and Espresso Pizzeria standards. The crust just isn't as thin, and doesn't have the bite. But we will definately return for some pastas!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago
“OK food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2010

We found the sevice to be very slow and the food just ok. if you are looking for a fine dining experience this is not it.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Great food and charater!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2009

I visited Pietro for the first time when I stayed in P.V. for a couple of months back in 1996. We drove there from Canada after the sale of my restaurant. I loved it then and still frequent it whenever I am in P.V. I always send friends there as well and they never disappoint. I find it satisfies a wide variety of tastes and budgets. Maybe I'll see you there in January.

• 5 of 5 stars Food