“Great food with the best waiter Pepe” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fredys Tucan

Fredys Tucan
Basillo Badillo 245 | Colonia Emiliano Zapata Codigo, Puerto Vallarta 48380, Mexico
+52 322 223 0778
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Coffee Shop, Bakeries
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Description: A casual place with typical Vallarta Mexican and international food, good selection of coffee and bakery, strategically located in the downtown area in the romance area.
Mazatlan, Mexico
“Great food with the best waiter Pepe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

We really enjoyed the food here but the most impressive part of our experience was Pepe, our waiter. I´ve lived in Mexico for a while and Pepe is easly the best waiter I have ever had. Its because of him that I decide to write this review.
Thanks so much for the great service Pepe. We will be back because of you and the food.

Sherwood Park, Canada
“Awesome, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I had the Vallarta pancakes and the Strawberries and cream waffle. Both were excellent. Next time we go I will have the waffle since it is a bit smaller. If I had the pancakes I would ask to share half with my husband or skip lunch. I should have asked if they had a half portion. Service and atmosphere is excellent.

Chicago, Illinois
“The place I go back to again and again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I love Fredys. Fredy and the staff are great. It has a real Mexican vibe to it with some great breakfast choices, and staff who are very happy to teach you a bit more spanish. I never get tired of going there. It's not just the wifi, or the food, it's the whole experience. The staff are so well trained, very courteous and pleasant.

• Visited May 2013
Lake Tapps,WA
“Dennys, are you kidding me!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

In our stay at PV we ate breakfast at several "breakfast places" and fredys was by far the best! If your Dennys in your neighborhood is this good please let me know because I have eaten at a few Dennys in several states. The one thing that is that is always the same is the breakfast sirloin always has marks where the jockey was whippin' it!!!! We ate at Fredys five times in ten days and enjoyed every meal. To even mention Dennys in the same context as Fredys tells me you dont know good food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Calgary, Canada
“The best for breakfast in Puerto Vallarta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Excellent care, delicious food. All the waiters are very friendly. Delicious freshly baked breads compliments of the house.

• Visited October 2013