“Sailing on Yesterday's Breeze” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 269 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
California
“Sailing on Yesterday's Breeze”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Go for the view, not for the food. I went twice thinking, I maybe just ordered the wrong thing. They have a great margarita though!

Visited February 2014

Seagrove Beach, Florida
“Great Place !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Found Pancho's by accident as we happened to be staying nearby, best find of the trip! We ended up coming back everyday the rest of the trip whether it was for lunch, dinner or just a nightcap. Great service with friendly staff and the entire establishment was the cleanest place you could ask for . Good food, Great view, LOTS of "give aways", both food and drink. We were in Mazatlan to fish and Pancho's did a fine job of cooking our catch on several occasions and then would not charge for cooking or any of the garnishes and sides, just charging us for our drinks. One of the staff was an avid fisherman himself and has us wanting to come back in warmer times after showing off lots of great roosterfish pics on his phone..... If I am able to get back to Mazatlan I may stay at a different hotel....I'll definitly fish with other charter boats but I'll do my eating and drinking here!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Wicked Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Loved the food there especially there Shrimp platter went there 3 times during our stay, defiantly recommend Panchos.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Surrey, Canada
“Fun, friendly, tasty.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

We've had 2 meals at Pancho's trip and are going again tomorrow. First was to scope it out, since my best friend had booked it for her wedding, then for her reception. Pancho's doesn't do weddings, or so they told my friends, but they sure know how to treat you right. Both times the service, food & atmosphere has been great. I tried the Salmon "half & half" and the shrimp 2+2+2. Daughters & M-I-L shared the grilled half chicken both visits (yes, it's that big and worth getting twice) husband had the Mexican tenderloin tips and the beef brochette. They helped my friends by getting them in touch with a photographer, mariachi band, minister & pyrotechnics company. Combine that with Pancho's (Francisco) kind assistance prior to the event & Ramon's fabulous service and charm for both of our dinners and it's a place worth returning to.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Canada
“Doesn't Get Better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Oceanside splendour! Fantastic service, memorable cuisine, endless drinks, and a beautifully decorated space. Highly, highly recommended.

Visited January 2014