“Best Mexican Restaurant I've EVER Been To!” 5 of 5 stars

Avenida Playa Gaviotas 408, Mazatlan, Mexico
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 275 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“Best Mexican Restaurant I've EVER Been To!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Stuffed/fried jalapenos and chips with salsa and two other sauces for table starters. I ordered the Mexican Plate and loved it. Service was AMAZING and serving sizes were huge and DELICIOUS. I would eat here every week if I could! Not to mention the decor is very cool and the ocean view is spectacular.

Brawley
“Pancho's a Great Place To Eat With Clean Professional Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Great Mexican Food and Great Seafood along with well made bar drinks for your enjoyment. In the Golden Zone but with bus costing only 10 pesos less than a dollar to get there from most places you stay in Mazatlan it is worth your visit. Staff are so quick and professional you will not want for anything, Enjoy Enjoy and every time we go to Mazatlan we always make sure we visit Pancho's. Looking at the Ocean and the decor is just so inviting in this restaurant makes your visit with their great tasting food just all that much more enjoyable.

Reno, Nevada
“Great restaurant, even better location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had lunch at Panchos while waiting for my girlfriend to finish at her spa appointment. Found the place by accident. The food is really good and the view is even better. We went back there to eat after she was done at the spa. Beach side tables and outstanding service. Reasonably priced as well.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
“Whats not to like!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This restaurant is one of my favorites in all of Mazatlan. Granted it isn't the cheapest, but when it is this good, who care! I had the Pancho's special shrimp and they were out of this world. Our friends couldn't stop talking about it for days. The waiters are attentive without being in your face. The view is marvelous day or night. But! do stay away from all the jewellery shops that line the entrance or it will be your only dinner out.... lol

Irondequoit, New York
“Good service but only "okay" meal.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

We ate at the Pancho's across from Pueblo Bonito.

The owner explained the menu items and gave us the history behind the aprons.

Once we ordered we were served chips with 3 sauces and mahi stuffed deep-fried peppers (no charge). My husband had swordfish that was okay - he doesn't like the "dark" meat and had to cut out a portion of his serving that was dark. It was served with rice and a broccoli/caulifower/carrot veggie mix. I had the shrimp meatball soup. Three large shrimp meatballs in a chicken broth with celery, tomatoes and carrots. A unique dish for sure, and I liked it, but I wouldn't order it again.

We skipped desert but were served a mini Kahlua and cream drink (also on the house). I think our meal was only $30 or so with tip. This was an okay meal - nothing to rave about. I wonder if the original location would have been better.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere