“Great view of the Malecon” 4 of 5 stars

Valentino's & the Fiestaland Complex
Punta Camaron | near the Camarón Sábalo traffic circle, Mazatlan, Mexico
Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 81 Activities in Mazatlan
Type: Dance clubs & discos, Bars & clubs, Karaoke bars, Game & entertainment centers, Fun & Games, Nightlife
Whitby, Ontario
33 attraction reviews
“Great view of the Malecon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

We often have breakfast here. Sitting out on the patio hanging over the rocks is very nice. You get a gret view all along the Malecon. This is the place where the young people gather to dance. Never been to the night clubs, so I can't really comment on that.

Visited March 2012

Northern
20 attraction reviews
“May have went too early in the evening”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

Went here with others and it was not very busy at all, the only one that was looked as though it was a teen dance. Huge place, but did not see or do enough to give a good review.

Visited March 2012
chico
9 attraction reviews
“When it's open it is amazing!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

I have had a hard time being sure when it is open for breakfast which is amazing and checking out. Beautiful view, seating outside. Classy . I had dinner there too and they made the ceasar salad at our table which felt very indulgent. But the price made me feel like I wasn't breaking the bank!

Mexicali, Baja California
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2011

great people, sun shiny day, nice beacheswarm water... golden zone..one of the best places! please, wear bikini, shorts, perhaps naken...dont worry, just have fun

Visited April 2011
Saskatoon, SK
9 attraction reviews
“Deserted”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2010

My boyfriend and I were set for a night out on the town escaping from my family. We paid a twenty dollar, unlimited drinks, cover... but soon realized we were the only people in the whole club, for the whole night. I don't doubt that it could be a lot of fun if there was others in there to provide some interest and entertainment. I still can't help wondering why we were the only people, especially since the door guy showed us a flyer saying it was their busiest night.