So Tired of driving 1000's of miles. And stopped at my favorite place in mexico: Mazatlan. But where to stay? not (the same as before) so Where? I found myself at INN AT MAZATLAN. walked by it 100's of x's in years past, thought nothing. UNTIL RIGHT NOW .... well 2 nights of awesomeness. HUGE ROOM?> ( Eduardo gave me an 'upgrage) to a Jr.Suite. HUGE ROOM, ocean view 11th floor, Dining room, Kitchen, Living room, pull-out couch, Bedroom area w/ ,(built in-couch "mexican style". Huge grounds, 2 pools, restaurants, nice staff. right on the beach. SO clean and perfect. What a happy accident. I could have 'picked' any other place. The universe led me here! the room: $1735 pesos. not Bad! for a room like that! You will not regret staying here!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Mazatlan Hotel
- The Inn At Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a beautiful beach of the Mexican Rivera, overlooking the Sea of Cortez, The Inn at Mazatlan offers a relaxed and elegant atmosphere. Whether you are here on vacation, a romantic honeymoon, or attending a convention, take advantage of the tranquility, wonderful dining, exciting beach and ocean adventures. Just relax and enjoy warm golden sunsets and miles of pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your The Inn at Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.