“All this for only how much?” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Athina Spa

Athina Spa
Belisario Dominguez # 1600 | Belisario Dominguez # 1600, Mazatlan 82000, Mexico (Formerly Aroma Spa)
52 669 9821111
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 47 activities in Mazatlan
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Athina Spa (formerly known as Aroma Spa) is a full service Spa experience.Professional Massage & Spa services are available at value pricing to both our local & international clients alike. Our signature massages range from 1-2.5 hours,(with 1-4 therapists simultaneously). Located in Mazatlan's vibrant Historic Centro district. Only a moments walk to the beaches of Olas Altas, Plaza Machado & shopping at the Mercado. All our products are natural and made on site. You can count on our Staff to care for you in the most professional manner. Athina Spa invites you to come in and visit the newly owned and decorated sanctuary of healing and wellness.We look forward to greeting you and would be Blessed & Honored to attend to your professional spa needs.
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“All this for only how much?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I went to Athina Spa on my first trip to Mazatlan and will definitely be making it a regular stop every time i'm in the area. My only regret was not going back before I left that beautiful city. The ambience was amazing, and the service was fantastic, and at such a low rate I couldn't believe it. I'm sure the faces of my friends and I after the treatment would explain it all.

Texas
18 attraction reviews
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Marvelous massage and very affordable price. The place is well run and clean. The staff is also very client oriented and friendly.

New York, NY
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent Spa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I went to Athina Spa twice on my last trip to Mazatlan. The service was perfect both times and the decor is warm and inviting as well. I brought several friends with me for my second massage and everyone was raving about it. Definitely great service for a reasonable price!

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Hands like an Angel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Yesterday I was treated to the hands of an Angel at the Athina Spa. Rosie was the best. I spent four hours with her and was given a lovely birthday card and rose petal welcome by Athina the owner. Visiting this spa is a highlight of our annual trip to lovely Mazatlan.

Visited May 2012
California Hot Springs, California
4 attraction reviews
“you get what you pay for”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Does not compare to a Burke William's spa for sure.

Visited March 2012