We aren't a picky traveling family ~ as long as there is a pool and a beach we are good! But I have to say we were disappointed with the sea garden. The hotel is very old and dated looking, like out of the 80's. the rooms were small, very peiced together, paint chipping, DIRTY toilet bases. The bathroom was the size of an outhouse. Seriously. They say there are 3 pools. However--one wasn't even functioning. The other dirty. And the one we used had tiles chipping off of it and a terrible gravel/concrete walking area that killed your feet.
You aren't allowed to even get into the ocean. It is a rocky area and the best you can do is let the waves hit your legs.
The hotel is a good 10 minute cab ride to anything remotely interesting to do or eat. You are at the very end of the hotel strip.
I could go on, but I think we get the point, right?
If someone were to ask my opinion--i would say, take your vacation to a better hotel, even if you have to pay a little more for what a vacation should be :)
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Sea Garden Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Mayan Sea Garden Mazatlan Hotel
- Mayan Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Mayan Sea Garden
- Sea Garden Mazatlan
- Mayan Sea Garden
- Mayan Sea Garden Hotel Mazatlan
- Mayan Palace Mazatlan
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Mayan Sea Garden Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.