“Paco's friend Don” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
9 attraction reviews
“Paco's friend Don”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We never went up but watched the parasailing go on for 2 weeks and never saw an incidences that were scary or anything but normal

Visited April 2013

Edmonton, Alberta
23 attraction reviews
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

First time parasailing and the staff (Tiko and Javier) were very profession and were able to put me at ease. The view was spectacular and I pulled off an amazing landing, if I do say so myself!

Visited January 2013
Alberta, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Great experience for our son!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My 12 year old decided to try parasailing for the first time. The guys who ran things made him at ease and ensure his safety while still being fun and caring! What a great time!!!

Visited April 2012
Canada
9 attraction reviews
“Its never too late to start enjoying this.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I wish I would have done this a long time ago - now I am hooked. Its pretty straight forward and simple - only a couple of things to remember and off you go. I had a bit of a rough landing on the beach as it was windy - but it was handled very well.

Visited July 2012
Minneapolis
4 attraction reviews
“Flying with the wind beneath your parasail!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

If you don't like heights, I don't recommend this adventure.
Another rush!! Five out of six of us went parasailing on Playa Cerritos. The first time for three and my husband and I have gone several times on various Mexican vacations. We are all in the 50/60+ age range and had a blast. The guys that were harnessing you, giving instructions, and the boat driver knew what they were doing and brought you down to the beach on target. It is so peaceful and serene and the view is fantastic. All you hear is the wind beneath your chute. One suggestion is don't go if it is real windy. Actually, I don't believe they will take you. Our grandchildren, 14 and 12, absolutely loved the ride.
It is also affordable and we negotiated because there were six of us going.

Visited March 2012