“Peddlers galore!” 3 of 5 stars

33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Peddlers galore!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We have been to many Mexican resorts but have never experienced so many people in our faces trying to sell us their wares every 5 minutes. It was very annoying! The beach is very narrow and some days the waves were so high they reached all the way to the cabanas.

Visited June 2013

Calgary
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Best accomadations hands down.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I love this property the beach us plentiful and the staff at the El Moro is the kindest ever. We stayed in a condo here and it was so enjoyable. The view of the ocean is amazing and the sunset was even better than pictures show. I love this place and I wouldn't hesitate to book your next vacation here. Great location as well on the street.

Visited September 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“nice beach, clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

It is a nice beach and the El Cid resort is huge with a beautiful marina. There a lots of beach vendors. REMEMBER, you get what you pay for. Although it's shiny, it's not silver. I bought a lot of pretty things, but my purchases are only worth what I paid for them.

Visited April 2013
Calgary, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“El Cid beaches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Wow the beaches at all the El CID Resorts are beautiful, I also visited the Marina, and that beach is also lovely!

Visited April 2013
Calgary
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Liked this hotel overall”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

My 13 year old daughter and I stayed here for a week in March. Overall we enjoyed our stay. Strange hotel that doesnt really open promote its facilities, but once you figure out what there is to enjoy, it is a nice place to stay.

Visited March 2013