When we booked our package, it was with the understanding that we would have a kitchenette and a balcony.
Upon arrival we were shown to a room I could only describe as dismal. It had 2 beds, small night stand and a dresser with an old TV on it. The small window opened but we still needed to have the room lights on.The bathroom was even worse.
I went to reception and was told there were no kitchenettes available but could upgrade to the El Moro for $210 USD. We took the upgrade.
Later we talked with some people who had a kitchenette overlooking the centre court yard at the Granada and they were very happy with their room.
We did not avail ourselves of the amenties at the Granada but rather we dined at the restaurants at the Castilla. The service at those resaurants was superb.... a special thank you to our waiters Daniel and Silvestre.
Our room at the El Moro was lovely...14th floor, kitchenette and can you believe it a deep bath tub that had to be 6 feet long.
On our next trip we will try the Granada again as they are making renovations.
The photos I have attached are from the Castilla and El Moro.
Jo-Ann Winnipeg, MB
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the beauty, warmth and tranquility of Mazatlan and experience "Real Mexico" at our welcoming El Cid Granada Country Club. This intimate Mexican-style retreat offers the idyllic blend of pleasure and relaxation making it the ideal hideaway in the heart of the convenient and highly popular Golden Zone.Only steps away from world-class golf, spa and tennis facilities along with the sun-splashed restaurants, beach, and pools of El Cid Castilla Beach, just a stroll away. • Ideal for seniors and guests seeking solitude • Secluded area for relaxing, reading and sunbathing • Garden courtyard swimming pool • Easy access to El Cid Castilla Beach facilities via sky bridge • In walking distance from El Cid Golf and Country Club offering golf, tennis, spa, and fitness center and access to restaurants, including the Prime Grill restaurant, Sushi Bar and Villa Italia. • European, All-Inclusive & Elite All-inclusive Plans • Inviting El Patio restaurant serving delicious Argentinean cuisine • WIFI Internet Access • Pronatours Tour Desk at nearby El Cid hotels • Only 18 miles from Mazatlan Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your El Cid Granada Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Cid Granada Country Club Hotel Mazatlan
- El Cid Granada Country Hotel