First time in Mazatlan and though the resort is a bit removed from the downtown area, the trip to downtown was $100 pesos about $7 USD. Though older, the rooms were comfortable for two couples and had all the necessary items for preparing food in the rooms, breakfast lunch and dinner. Bottled water provided as well. The resort amenities are simple a pool and a hot tub, small restaurant and bar. Jose made the best margarita's on the beach, hands down. The room we had faced the beach and was beautiful to enjoy the sunset on the back area above the beach. privacy was not a problem and with the thickness of the walls between units, they were quiet in the evenings as well.
- Also Known As:
- Villas El Rancho Green Hotel
- Villas El Rancho Green Hotel Mazatlan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet and relaxing boutique resort, with only 28 villas, each with direct access either to the beach or pool area. Each villa is extremely spacious, comfortably sleeping up to 6 people and includes special touches of authentic Mexico - quite a contrast to the typical generic hotel room. Beach has soft, golden sand with shady palapas and a beachfront jacuzzi. Beachfront restaurant with excellent view. Refreshing tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, MexVax, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Villas El Rancho Green Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.