This was the first time we visit Mexico, and UNIQUE , as they say it in their website is the way my family and myself would describe this Resort.
We enjoyed everything at this place because it is small and private. The staff was very friendly, mexican style, they paid attention to anything we needed.
The facilities are very nice, all the units have two bedrooms. We stayed by the pool and enjoyed them very much, while the kids were swimming we enjoyed the comfortable units, watching our kids from inside.
We highly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Villas El Rancho Green Hotel Mazatlan
- Villas El Rancho Green Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet and relaxing boutique resort, with only 28 villas, each with direct access either to the beach or pool area. Each villa is extremely spacious, comfortably sleeping up to 6 people and includes special touches of authentic Mexico - quite a contrast to the typical generic hotel room. Beach has soft, golden sand with shady palapas and a beachfront jacuzzi. Beachfront restaurant with excellent view. Refreshing tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Villas El Rancho Green Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.