Villas El Rancho is an excellent place for a relaxing vacations. I've been there for at least five times and certainly I'll be there on my next planned vacations to Mazatlán. It's a homely place away from the rest of the hotels where, once you enter, you don't need to go out for anything because you can find everything you need to enjoy your stay.
The service is excellent, the friendly personnel is always ready to serve and take care of the guests.
Facilities are just great, the pool, the green areas, the restaurant, jacuzzi, free internet, the spacious villas, etc.
This is undoubtedly the best place to enjoy the sunset view in the town and get relax.
- Also Known As:
- Villas El Rancho Green Hotel
- Villas El Rancho Green Hotel Mazatlan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet and relaxing boutique resort, with only 28 villas, each with direct access either to the beach or pool area. Each villa is extremely spacious, comfortably sleeping up to 6 people and includes special touches of authentic Mexico - quite a contrast to the typical generic hotel room. Beach has soft, golden sand with shady palapas and a beachfront jacuzzi. Beachfront restaurant with excellent view. Refreshing tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, MexVax and Tingo so you can book your Villas El Rancho Green Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.