“Do not book online” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 63 Activities in Mazatlan
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Aqua Sports Center! Here you will find Mazatlan’s best WATER SPORTS, ADVENTURE TOURS and SCUBA DIVE CENTER. Exciting Nature Excursions and Sport Fishing for all ages! Our crew is bi-lingual, friendly and professional.
Leduc, Canada
13 attraction reviews
“Do not book online”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

we booked the deer island tour online and it says pickup from your hotel but there was no pickup. the company that runs the website and the company that actually runs the tour are completely different. we showed up on our own and were still able to do go snorkeling around deer island but we did not get the full package as the other tours were full. if you are staying at a hotel close by I would encourage using them but if not I would try someone else.

Visited April 2014

Seattle, Washington
“Super friendly and knowledgeable staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We were referred to Aqua Sports Center by the staff at our condo as we were hoping to rent boogie boards for the duration of the trip. They typically only rent by the hour so Isaac went out of his way to help us and figure out a solution! That evening we ran in to him at a restaurant and he was so friendly and introduced me to one of the surf instructors as I was interested in surfing. I ended up surfing twice during my trip and it was the perfect experience! Great selection of beaches with appropriate size waves. My instructor was so encouraging and patient. I ended up standing up both days just like he said I would! When I was having trouble staying up at first he could tell exactly what the issue was and sure enough I got up and stayed up right after that! I would definitely go back here again. I am actually thinking about going again soon since I had such an amazing experience! I highly recommend Aqua Sports Center.

Visited April 2014
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“Best Sport Center in Mazatlan!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

My friends and I went for a stand up paddle day and we loved it! The staff was very helpful and nice.
They have all kinds of fun activities!!
If you are in Mazatlan you should try this place!!!

Calgary, Canada
“Wouldn't go to these guys again.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

So I rented a jet ski off these guys and their entire system is sketchy. If they were reputable they wouldn't have skeezy guys on the beach not letting you walk by or push other crap on you.
I rented a jet ski off these guys and I obviously enjoyed that but it was such a dirty little deal they make, after finally agreeing on a price for an hour and ten minutes i paid after we change I try to agree the time to be told that oh an hour and ten minutes equals a mexican 60 minutes I was to tired to argue but it certainly dampened the experience, the jet ski was...in working order as for new equipment thats a lie it was a beat old ski and had barely any guts to it.
At the end of it I was harassed for a tip and couldn't get around it they just kept asking I passed some pesos off to get past them.
I will never give these guys another dime and would encourage others to steer clear! There are plenty of other vendors on the beach with better ski's although some just a skeezy some aren't.
Lots of my friends from work visit mazatlan all the time and I'll be sure to keep them away from these greaseballs!

Visited March 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Enjoy the ocean!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I've been coming to Mazatlan over 25 years and Aqua Sports Center is by far the best water sport center in the city. The staff are friendly and attentive. All the equipment they provide for all the different activities is updated regularly and kept in good, safe working order. The prices they charge are fair and honest. They are definitely a five star outfit. My last trip, a friend and myself kayaked out to Deer Island and snorkeled for several hours.

Visited February 2014