“Everything we wanted” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 47 activities in Mazatlan
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Aqua Sports Center! Here you will find Mazatlan’s best WATER SPORTS, ADVENTURE TOURS and SCUBA DIVE CENTER. Exciting Nature Excursions and Sport Fishing for all ages! Our crew is bi-lingual, friendly and professional.
Washington DC
“Everything we wanted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

On our last day in Mazatlan my boyfriend and I rented two jetskis for an hour each. The folks processing our paperwork and getting us into and out of the water were exceptionally helpful and nice. And the price was very reasonable. Everything worked out just right and we had a great time. Thank you.
Francesca and Rob

Visited April 2012
, Manager at Aqua Sports Center: Adventure Tours & Nature Excursions, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Hola Francesca and Bob! It always makes our team excited to know that our guests enjoyed the Jet Skis! It is the most popular activity we have. We appreciate you taking a minute to review Aqua Sports Center. We hope you visit us again.

Mazatlán, Sinaloa, Mexico
“I believe, I can fly!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

If You want to have some extreme sensations, I advise You to go parasailing in Aqua Sports Center in Mazatlan. Really unforgetable experience!!! First of all as I am from Latvia(Europe), it was the first time I saw an attraction like this. Seemed as one of those things when You say - I'll never do it in my life!! But as it was our first anniversary of marriage, my husband decided to make a surprise for me...For sure this I won't forget ever!!its totally worth to try!!
I thank all the funtastic people working there that took care of me and gave me so great memories!

Visited April 2012
Hola Jolanta, We are so happy that you and your husband picked Aqua Sports Center as the place to celebrate your 1 Year Anniversary. Parasailing was the perfect choice for the perfect celebration activity. We look forward to seeing you again.
Langley City, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Excellent service=excellent time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

The location of Aqua Sports (right next to El cid Castilla) couldn't be beat. We took advantage of their boogie board rental, banana boating and jet skiing. Each time the staff was very accomodating and I apprectiated that when I forgot to return the boogie board (didn't see the sign at the front door) they didn't charge me any extra. In fact, they just had my son return after his hour use to see if they needed the board and if they weren't busy he got to use it for as long as he wanted. My husband really wanted to esp. Thank Raul and Isaac for helping with getting enough jet skiis for everyone to enjoy and for having the best deal on the beach!! All the staff were very polite, hard working and professional.

Visited March 2012
Hello to our Canadian Amigos! Looks like you had a fun time with our entire staff at Aqua Sports Center! Thank you for sharing your excellent photos with us! Your group was so energetic and such a pleasure to accommodate! We hope you visit with us again.
Regina, Canada
“Surf's Up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

I took a surf lesson with a group (7) of family and friends. The two instructors were great. They took us to a couple of spots to find the right conditions to help us progress. None of us had really surfed before, and we all had different levels of ability. Our instructors taught us how to ride and then worked with us in the water so that we could each progress at our own pace. I even paddled in on a my own and caught a couple. Everyone got up, everyone had fun in the water.

Conditions were pretty good so that helped.

I recommend these guys.

Visited March 2012
Hola Nathan and family! Thank you for choosing Aqua Sports Center! It was a true pleasure having your group take the Surfing Lessons! We know that next time you visit Aqua Sports Center that you will be ready for the Surf Safari Adventure Tour! See you then! Surfs Up!
Underwood, Iowa
68 attraction reviews
“Don't Go To Anyone Else”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

Aqua Sports Center is a one-stop outfit for any type of beach activity and is conveniently located right next to the El Cid mega-resort on the beach side. We are divers and, while March is not the best time to dive, it was when we were able to get away. We have our own dive gear but they have full gear if you don't bring your own. Prior to the trip I was in e-mail communication with Isaac. He is a great guy and answered all of our questions and took very good care to make sure we were going to enjoy our dives.

This time of year they dive a spot to the leeward side of Wolf Island. Our dive master was Ricardo and he was wonderful. The diving was ok; the water below about 15 feet was rather cold for this time of year and the visibility was limited so we just did a one-tank dive before heading back in on the cool little Boston whaler with an outboard.

When we arrived back at the beach, all we had to do was get out of our wetsuits. Ricardo did all the rest, rinsing all of our gear and arranging it orderly to dry. This relieved me of the one task I don't enjoy about diving: taking everything back to the room to wash and rinse in the bathroom. We were able to sit and relax, enjoying the wonderful day while the guys took care of our stuff. All I had to do was pack it back in the bags to bring it back to the room.

This place is the best! The staff is wonderful. We definitely plan to return next time in July or August, when the diving and marine life are at their peak. This wonderful location at the mouth of the Sea of Cortez is ideal for someone looking for a more relaxed pace and the guys at Aqua Sports will help you by giving you whatever you want to experience.

Visited March 2012
AQUA-SPORTS-CENTER, Gerente at Aqua Sports Center: Adventure Tours & Nature Excursions, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
Hola to our friends from Iowa! Thank you for the review. One of our main goals at Aqua Sports Center is to ensure you have a pleasant time. We are a very Diver-friendly center and we understand that is it important that you get the most out of the diving experience with us. We are looking forward for your next visit in July or August!