“Excellent Choice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 76 Hotels in Mazatlan
Cañadas, Jalisco, Mexico
“Excellent Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

We spent our holidays in Mazatlan and stayed at this Quality Inn. Everything was super, except beds in Mexico are harder than we are used to but this being our second trip to Mazatlan, we were prepared for the hard beds. I must say thought, the Quality beds are not as hard as others. Our stay included breakfast, which was very good. And this location is one block from the beach, close to the El Cid resorts area, near many restaurants and shopping. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Monterrey, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

I've stayed in Mazatlán several times over the last 7 or 8 years and just found this hotel on the chain's website. When I checked in I found out why. This hotel was recently remodeled and re-opened in June 2011 as Quality Inn. Not sure what it was before.

I decided to give this one a try for a couple of reasons: First, the price was right, and second, I am enrolled in the loyalty program for this chain.

I found the hotel to be clean, comfortable, and everything I expected it to be. It's not a 5-star luxury hotel, but then it doesn't command a 5-star price either. With an online discount, I got a room for $745 MXN (or about $56 USD at today's exchange rate). The property is conveniently located in the Golden Zone, within walking distance of several restaurants. It's across the street from the beach, however, and not beach-front.

The hotel has a nice pool and courtyard, free wifi, and the room includes breakfast. It is a "Mexican" hotel and the beds are a bit firm for my taste. Otherwise I have no complaints.

Give this one a try.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn Mazatlan? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Mazatlan

Address: Bugambilias 100, Col Zona Dor, Mazatlan 82110, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Pacific Coast > Sinaloa > Mazatlan
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #38 of 76 Hotels in Mazatlan
Hotel Class:2 star — Quality Inn Mazatlan 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Quality Inn Mazatlan, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.